Thursday, September 16, 2010

Nothing pithy today

    or any day for that matter. I was thinking to no one but myself how desperately I needed a vacation. These meetings (where we discuss heavy weight topics in MR physics) are taking all of my strength and concentration. All I've wanted to do is be someone else for a day or two, sit in a cafe, but it's to meetings I go. Today, a colleague decided to kidnap us early from work to take us to the Dutch countryside. While I appreciated it (and have been invited to go sailing with my colleague {if I can manage to stop insulting him, what can I say I'm memorable!}), I find that I will pay dearly by staying up to the wee hours crafting a presentation for the day's first meeting.

That is twice in one week I've had specific requests granted. Although, I wouldn't have classified this last one as a prayer request. It was more exasperation. I'm starting to worry, that's unprecedented! Ok, someone needs to stop praying for me, maybe...

No comments:

Post a Comment