Saturday, September 11, 2010

My wishlist

    I was editing my wish list when I started thinking about 'What is it that I have that I truly value' and I thought of this:
 


Ordinary rosary, yes?
I used to attend daily mass in MN. To be honest, I was the whore of the daily mass if there is such a thing and yes it was me. I'll attend daily mass anywhere, anytime with anybody. I'm a prayer whore too as long as I'm coming out of the closet, turning tricks or whatever! At one parish they'd say the rosary a 1/2 hour before mass including the priest in the last pew. Well when I told him we were leaving, he wanted us to stop in that evening where he bequeathed monkey boy a rosary, Peachy a medal and out of his very own pocket he dropped into my hand the rosary he prayed with daily, pictured above. It is the most precious things I own.

No comments:

Post a Comment