Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Is there any US citizen truly excited about the Obama/Romney ticket?

Modified from AFP
I think I am an agnostic. I honestly believe that it is impossible to know whether there is a difference between these two candidates!


Is there anyone out there excited about this year's presidential candidates? Really? Truly? If there is I'd love to hear what on earth that might possibly be.

Let's be honest, even our President is taking ads out to boost his image, and Mr. Romney, really? Where to even begin? He was a non-candidate 4 years ago. I'm going back to my argument that Americans (I love you and this is the best country on the planet however, ) as a whole are not so bright. Honestly he was a loser 4 years ago. The only thing that has changed is that it's 4 years later. I really cannot drag myself anywhere near excitement. I think the best thing these 2 parties can hope for is that I will abstain from voting, which I know morally I cannot do but really? This one is painful.

No comments:

Post a Comment