Saturday, June 9, 2012

Bingo!

The kids were playing a car game. You know the one where they somehow keep themselves occupied by counting something or other. Well, I was completely oblivious to this game. All I understood was they were screeching out BINGO and then saying:

-no that doesn't count, that's not street legal

(What??? I thought to myself. What child says "street legal"??? I ask you)

So just for fun as I sat there I joined in and said, "BINGO" and the exchange went like this:
-"Aww, mom got one. That's 2 for me and 1 for you and one for mama."

So again I said "BINGO". 
-"Aww, mom got another one. That's 2 for me and 1 for you and 2 for mama. Mama and I are tied."

So again I said "BINGO". 
-"Mom got another one! That's 2 for me and 1 for you and 3 for mama. Mama's winning."

So again I said "BINGO". 
-"No way! That's 2 for me and 1 for you and 4 for mama."

So again I said "BINGO" and this time Peach says, "Oh, I see it too, BINGO."

To which I started just laughing because I didn't have a clue what they were counting. Of course Papa knew so he was laughing too. So then Monkeyboy catches me at it and says "Mama! You don't even know what we're counting. You didn't even see a yellow car, did you?"

"No, I didn't" to which Peach protested, "No, I saw it too that time."

No, honey you really didn't!

No comments:

Post a Comment