Monday, June 11, 2012

Busted!


I recall I posted something about my lack of modesty around the house. When the boy caught me changing with the door open he said something like, "Really??? Is it that hard to do this?" and he shuts the door. So I agreed to pay him everytime he caught me undressed as an incentive to myself to remember to close doors when I change or go somewhere private instead of, oh say the kitchen where my workout clothes are because I left them there (and oh, btw is SO convenient just to whip off my shirt and change it. Seriously! What's the big deal?)

Today husband picked me up on the way to the gym and brought my gym clothes with him and Monkeyboy. As he was dropping me off at the park on his way, I conveniently changed in the car. I was out of my business suit and into my shorts, socks, and shoes. When I whipped off my shirt to donn my sportsbra, I hear from the back seat, "BUSTED! You owe me, papa and everyone who's seen you!"

Ok buddy, for the record, I do NOT pay papa for seeing me naked!

No comments:

Post a Comment