Friday, January 13, 2012

Facial Friday

The Peach pit is super excited for our date night. I can't remember if it's suppose to be tonight or tomorrow but what I do remember is that the monkeyboy and I went to buy facial stuff after OUR last date night (I took him to the pub for our date night!). So we browsed the facial repertoire of the beauty shop and found, mud.

Yep, mud. Moroccan mud, Algerian mud, Dead Sea mud for exfoliating that dead skin because don't we all need international mud! Monkeyboy noticed, "$30 for MUD!!! I can give her mud from the backyard. Who needs mud to clean skin? You get mad at me every-time I come in the house with muddy shoes."

Yes, it does seem a bit counter-intuitive so I explained, 'Well some girls think this stuff makes them look more beautiful." Ok, see I'm not a frimpy kind of girl so I am at a bit of a loss to try and defend this logic in the first place! To which he responds, "What girls put mud on themselves to make them look more beautiful? And what idiot spends $30 on mud in the first place? And they call us dumb?"

I couldn't agree more buddy so out we walked with chocolate facial stuff because I figured it could double as dessert, which is at least practical.

Oh and lest I forget, the monkeyboy explained this silly mud selling business to the Peach and that we found mud for $30!!! Her response to him was, "Uh (eyebrow's raised and hands on her hips) of course!!!" Then she shook her head and extended her hands like she was talking to a toddler, " It's SPECIAL mud!"

No comments:

Post a Comment