Friday, January 27, 2012

Celibacy has its perks

I don't know how sluts do it. Is that politically correct? I don't care. I was watching the Big Bang Theory when Penny was asked if she was a slut for having slept with thirty some partners and it made me pause. I don't get it. I mean I've been married to the same man for 16 years and its only been with him that we renew our marriage covenant. THE SAME GUY. Okay I feel a need to point that out because again, I don't know how a slut does it. I mean we've been doing the whole horizontal mambo, the beast with two backs, you know for sixteen years with no one else but each other so why is it we still don't have this figured out?
This is the, I don't know, umpteenth time I've had a urinary tract infection, and I know what its from and I can trace back to exactly how I got it.

So as I sit in my Dr's office it occurs to me celibacy has some really phenomenal perks! Unfortunately, I was not called to celibacy even though many times I wish I had been. Its not because of this infection. I just think celibacy has some really phenomenal perks and to be totally honest, I'm just a wee bit jealous of my celibate friends.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment