Saturday, May 19, 2012

Monkeyboy's essay

If you didn't read the reason for this homework assignment, you might want to view that before you move forward.

Yesterday I gave him the assignment to find 2 bible passages that speak to him about his behavior to his sister and explain it to me. This is what he came up with:

1 Cor 13.4 says "Love is patient, love is kind, love is not envious or boastful or arrogant or rude." This affects me in two ways. One way is generally I am fairly nice to my sister (assuming she is my sister)
Wha??? What do you mean assuming she is your sister????


-"Well, I have my doubts that we are even related."


Ok, let's just continue. I have no idea what to respond to that other than incredulity.


The other way is that sometimes we annoy each other and get angry at each other. I think I should be more patient and kind to her.


you think? Well she is your sister. Or is she? Muuu-haha


1Cor 13.8 "Love never ends. But as for prophecies they will come to an end." Love never ends. When my sister and I


so they are related!


get into an argument it only temporarily dents love but it comes back soon enough.


Love will never cease but occasionally may sport a crease! Nice. That's my boy. Or is he? Muuu-haha

No comments:

Post a Comment