Tuesday, May 29, 2012

The Church abuse scandal!

There is a church abuse scandal going on right now. CNN, where are you? FoxNews where are you? NBC, where are you? BBC, where are you? Probably covering American Idol

The Federal government has violated religious liberty rights in a big and nasty way.

HHS Secretary not once, not once ran this by an attorney before pushing this mandate forward. Not once.

This is an abuse and a true scandal. A scandal in the church (in true church speak) is a word or action, evil in itself, which is an occasion for the spiritual ruin of another. Contraception, the way it's prescribed, is to treat a non-medical condition. Why on earth must this be covered for non-medical reasons?
If I wish to undergo plastic surgery to enhance my facial appearances, guess what? Not covered by my insurance.
If I wish to have meds to change my hormonal balance so I can grow more muscle cause it'll make me stronger, guess what? Not covered.
If I want to interfere with my normal hormonal balance so that I can manipulate my fertility, guess what? It's unnecessary medical treatment for a non-medical condition.
Pregnancy is not a disease, folks. A child is not a sickness, but this mandate is.

Several Catholic organizations have filed lawsuits against the HHS mandate. Woohoo Bishops! I'm very proud of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment