Monday, May 7, 2012

Indians v Rangers, my team won!!!!

I love win-win situations. Everybody's happy, or at least I'm happy. Isn't that everybody?

The Indians were playing the Rangers this weekend and while I was sporting my Ranger ballcap and jersey I found myself calling and cheering for my boys, the Indians when Choo hit his homer, when Ubaldo cleared out  bases loaded, the amazing double plays and for my boys, the Rangers when Beltra knocked it out of the park. I was equally sad for my boys, the Indians, when Ubaldo walked 3 in a row to bases loaded and for my boys, the Rangers, when Andrus totally missed first base on that throw to Pensylvania - dude, to whom were you throwing???. That was just plain bad.


All in all though it was a good series. I think I have assimilated to Ohio because my team won each night. I think I need to acquire some Indians gear!

No comments:

Post a Comment