Monday, August 15, 2011

Oh, behave!

I spent part of last week having dinner with colleagues. These colleagues, MR physicists and very brilliant people, are actually quite the riot. Living in the UK, I developed a love for double and triple entendres. So at dinner, I whipped them out, so to speak.
When we got invited over to a colleagues' house for dinner later in the week, her husband wryly informs me, "you're going to have to watch what you say, since there will be children here".
- " shees, you sound like MY husband"

and for the record the children he was referring to... were mine. They don't have any! Yet. 
However, my kids tend to be a precusor to childless couples having children. Seriously, they are contraception's worst nightmare. So I fully expect a shift in their family dynamics.

No comments:

Post a Comment