Monday, August 8, 2011

Homeschoolers and butt crossings!

The kids have decided they are mixing Art class with French class so they are calling it ... FArt.

In other butt related news: "Butt crossings"
I have this penchant for squeezing the kids peanut butts when we hug or they walk by. It irritates them so I love doing it. After they finally came back home I was surprised to learn they didn't mind so much my squeezes. Seems they missed it. Go figure! They'd just stand there patiently waiting for me to squeeze their backside like it was a case of Charmin. As they'd cross in front of me, I'd affectionately call out, "butt crossing" and squeeze the Charmin. Until.... the tables turned on me and Monkeyboy yells out, "butt crossing" and reaches out to squeeze me. This would be acceptable nay tolerable, if we were in the confines of domestic bliss, but when does he choose to do this? Just guess!


...when we are in the chapel with dozens of other people before Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament. So I had to whisper with firm undertones: "Sweetie, I am SO glad you and Jesus have this great friendship and you want to have fun with him. You and Jesus cannot be squeezing butts in the chapel! Stop it!"

I had to make up homeschool rule #853: There is no butt squeezing in the chapel, church or any other public place, especially not the mama's!


Jesus is such a troublemaker or just maybe it was me. Nah.

No comments:

Post a Comment