Sunday, March 13, 2011

PancakeBreakfast.org

There's this cool website for Catholics that allows you to find mass times anywhere in the world, uber useful when you travel to other countries or cities in the world. Well now I've decided the world desperately needs a Pancake Breakfast app, or at least I do. When I lived in Rochester, I could singly tell you which churches had pancake breakfast and when. In fact I might have been know to frequent any church that had a pancake breakfast. Pope Benedict XVI preaches unity among Christians, and I was just doing my share of reaching out to any and all Christian denominations. Seriously, I have no shame. It's pancakes folks!
So the local Knights of Columbus held their oh probably 1st pancake breakfast of the year, on the 1st Sunday of Lent! Lent. Seriously, that was painful.
In my spare time(oh, that's funny), I am SO putting together a pancake breakfast app. There's all sorts of churches here, so I should have some success... maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment