Saturday, September 3, 2011

The Lives of the Saints takes a road trip

We've been staying at a friends' beachside cottage with sandy beaches, beautiful sunsets, sunrises peaceful quietude and in one word: bliss. We've spent time reading, relaxing and lets be honest irritating each other. In one fell swoop the boy ate ALL of our morning chocolate rations! As a result I was less than patient with him yesterday when the rest of the family was sitting together reading books so I called out to the boy asking what he was doing to which he responded, "I'm reading!". Rolling my eyes with mounting irritation I call back, "What are you reading??". The boy calls back, "The Lives of the Saints".Alrighty then. He put me in my place.
What child takes on vacation, ' The Lives of the Saints' and then proceeds to read it???
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment