Thursday, July 21, 2011

Found it!

No not my sanity, my shoe. One was in my gym bag the other was on the porch. Embarrassed Today I lost my phone, then found it again. Seriously, I'm hopeless. Thank you for the scores of prayers, guardian angels, and saints that keep watch over me. I need it. Really, I'm a mess and I know it!

Dont believe me? Read on! You see I drink coffee, and either I have lost my taste for it or I never really had it... which is probably the case. I drink coffee for the companionship and for the milk content. Living on my own, I see no point in buying milk (or much of anything else I must admit). It's funny but sometimes I get the idea that I really don't know what I like or dislike because I'm a communion type person (Ok, for the record I DO NOT like anchovies. I'm sure! Oh and while I'm on it, I will NOT try escargot. I don't care how much butter you put on snails, not interested. Calamari too. Among other issues, I have a texture issue. Peachy on the other hand loves all that stuff!). 

I drink coffee with Hubby because well, I do and I typically go for the latte so I can get the milk. Why not get just milk? Well, I remember the times I'd get a latte with my friends, and it reminds me of that companionship, but truth be told I don't really like the taste of coffee. I tolerate it. So why spend my money on the stuff? (Remember, I'm a mess???) It would be cheaper for me to buy a gallon of milk instead of the latte. Or I could get what I like, TEA. Novel thought! 
I think they even have tea with milk. Hmm and I have a PhD! That makes it official. I am a degreed mess!

No comments:

Post a Comment