Monday, April 18, 2011

Holy Week!!!

I should be excited, no? Eh, not so much. My husband's more excited about all the liturgical celebrations this week. Well excited might be too strong a term but he's making plans including Easter vigil, which has to be a first. Me, well, I'd give most anything not to be me at the moment, particularly a non-Christian. It happens, and what you are 'suppose' to do when it does happen is immerse yourself in prayer. Whether that actually happens for me remains to be seen, eh...

So enough about me, the kids took the trash out this morning and as I was pulling out of the drive to go to work what should be smack in the middle of the drive, but the trash.... MONKEYBOY!!!!!  To which he responds, 'It wasn't me. It was Peachy. I know better than to put the trash in the middle of the drive.'

Sadly, he's so right about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment