Thursday, April 14, 2011

For all the arrogant men in the world, Lord please kick them in the ass. Lord hear our prayer.

What is it with me and arrogant men? Men, boys doesn't matter, honestly, I think I attract the male arrogant gender like flies to honey. My husband was once one, and no I wasn't in the remotest sense even attracted to him. I grew to love him in his arrogance and somewhere along the way his arrogance transformed into humility. It's been such a transformation that when he sees it in others HE is repulsed. Arrogance is repulsive. I have yet to meet a sexy arrogant man. What woman goes, 'Oh yeah, I want an arrogant man, that's my dream guy', yeah keep dreaming because that doesn't happen.
Jesus meek and humble was surrounded by the ladies. Why? Because he we admire. He doesn't take anything for himself. Indeed quite the opposite, he gives to the point of dying.

No comments:

Post a Comment