Wednesday, February 15, 2012

You called and you shouted!

You broke through my deafness - Matt Maher's Alive again which is just infused with St. Augustine's spirituality. It's a beautiful song and the lyrics are taken pretty much from St. Augustine which is kind of funny because when I read St. Augustine sometimes I think 'Oh, he's quoting Matt Maher', um no, no, the other way around silly girl.

Thank you God that you can break through my deafness because indeed late have I loved you.

Do you ever notice how generous God is? Seriously, whenever I am generous, especially when it's a painful and sacrificial type of giving, God pays out in spades whatever it was I gave out of generosity. This is one of the ways he silently shouts to me, encouraging me to be generous with the gifts entrusted to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment