Wednesday, February 22, 2012

God's little secret agent

When you are in God's service be prepared to travel into unknown territories, into lands where you don't speak the language, where the mission remains always the same but the manner to accomplish the mission is unknown because you find that you are kept in the dark on need to know basis and he ain't revealing anything until you absolutely need to know, where you masquerade working a day job but that's just cover for your real mission, where you find yourself exhausted from traveling and changing situations but you just roll with it.
Just when I was starting to think I was on a business trip to Finland, I am reminded that the reality is I'm ever his operative out in the field and I'm ever so glad to be in his service because honestly there is no better boss in the world to have. He's a bit demanding but he's also a fountain of mercy.

No comments:

Post a Comment