Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Morning cuddles

Its funny how I haven't noticed this until, well I was in mass. Yes, I think of all sorts of odd stuff during mass. Today I was thinking, I'm a cuddler, shock I know. Mind you I don't like being pawed at like Peachy pawed me all weekend. She was stroking my hair like I was one of her dolls, good grief! Would you stop it! But I do so enjoy morning cuddles with husband, with the kids. It's the best. I was thinking how I missed that, when I suddenly thought, "oh I guess I've still been doing that".

See I get up early and lounge in bed, twiddle my rosary beads, saying my prayers, nodding in and out of conscientiousness, taking my temperature and continuing my morning talk with God. Eventually I get my lazy butt out of bed but not after my morning cuddles...

No comments:

Post a Comment