Tuesday, May 17, 2011

:-(

Apparently Peachy tried to call this weekend to talk to me because she had a bit of a meltdown and was missing her mama. It's been ~ 3 weeks that we've been apart.

So today I sent Peachy and him-sir monkey boy each a letter. Hers was all to do with her audition (waiting with baited breath as the cast list comes out on Wednesday) and his was, well, all about how I'm doing in Star Wars Clone Wars... cheating pretty much.. love the internet!!! Oh, and I totally opened with "May almighty God bless you, blessed you FIRST!!! Ha ha!" That'll get his goat and he'll totally have to top me (and I'm ok with him outdoing me in holiness, 'cause I figure it'll only help bolster my argument when I get to plead my case before God). Bring it on!

I sealed each letter up and sprayed my perfume all over them. Hopefully when they get their letters, it will smell like mama and not like the postal service.

No comments:

Post a Comment