Monday, October 11, 2010

Shopping with thing 1 and thing 2


I haven't gone to the length's of my mother in law who used to go up to people and ask if her own sons were theirs (yet). Oh, the looks I get though make me want to pretend they are someone elses' children. The latest adventure resulted when I asked them go and search for a snack for the week each would like and it went like this:
1: How about this?
2: Let me see. Nope. Corn syrup, no way! Put it back!!
1: oh, mini oreos
2: Hmm... it says the first ingredient is SUGAR!!!! Put it back!!!
1: This one has high fructose corn syrup.
2: No!!!! NO HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP!
1: THIS ONE JUST SAYS FRUCTOSE?
2: SAME THING! Put it back! Oh, I'm taking teddy grahams.
1: uh-uh, let me see... Oh no corn syrup. I'll take those too!
1,2: Mom, we're ready!!!

I guess I shouldn't tell them I bought cookies for my weekly snack?

No comments:

Post a Comment