Friday, August 10, 2012

Monkeyboy's wife

He and the Peach have been playing the game of Life. If you've never played, it's essentially a game of racking up debt in a make believe world with the end goal of making it to retirement with all sorts of mishaps along the way. Peachy has ended up with busloads of children and Monkeyboy has tried to bypass the mandatory marital stop. Apparently he married in the game of Life and his first question was "how do you get divorced?"

So I asked him: "Marriage is for what?"

I was going for "Life" and the little twerp knew it but I did set him up : "for people who need someone to shrew at them"

Having not shrewed at my husband I can only imagine where he's obtained this gem of knowledge.
He mentioned later that if he did get married his wife would have to be blind, deaf, dumb, mute and have no sense of smell. That was really his only qualification for a wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment