Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Hotels!

Why is it that the more expensive the hotel, the less the amenities you receive?

What's up with that? If I'm paying north of $200 for a room, I expect internet access. Seriously, internet access is pretty much a standard staple of hotels these days but the swankier the hotel, the less chance I've had to have internet included. Oh, and no breakfast, really?

Swanky hotels can't throw in breakfast unless you're an elite member? Fortunately I'm an elite member but still I can opt to stay at a less swanky hotel which mind you if it's a new hotel, chances are the digs are better than the "swanky" hotels and I get internet access and breakfast.

So that's why The IP here has been quiet. I've been traveling in hotels where I'm too cheap to pay for internet so I got a lot of work done instead. Hmmm, I bet my company pays those hotels extra to not let me have internet access.

No comments:

Post a Comment