Saturday, March 31, 2012

Why are chicks so dramatic?

Why, why, why?

Grrr - Why must women be dramatic? Why?

I tried to do something nice for my sister since I took an impromptu vacation to visit family. She's been busting her butt taking care of everyone else around her that I decided it would be a good thing to offer her to join us for a spa day, granted it took me time to get it all arranged and I didn't originally include her in the invitation because I wasn't sure I could afford to take her as well as my mom. 
I really wanted to treat my mom since I won't be around for mother's day. Then a nice fortunate thing happened and it looked like I could treat my sister as well. Well I tried to schedule it and invite her along but alas, no thank you. She was on her way to clean my brothers house.

I tried just about every avenue to try to get her to join us but instead she's feeling left out and hurt. Oh, the drama. I can do without the drama. 

So I'm asking the blessed virgin to please soften her heart and let her not be angry that I didn't originally include her.

No comments:

Post a Comment