Friday, March 30, 2012

I don't have herpes!

That was the topic of my lunch time conversation yesterday with an old colleague of mine. I was asking how her mother was. In all honesty she was bat crap crazy when I was better acquainted with my friend and as she started telling me her stories my only reply was, 'well, she's consistent.'

It turns out my pal's mouth would break out in a rash and she could never figure out what the cause was. Dr's provided her with vitamins which seemed to solve her issue. Her mother kept insisting she had herpes. After my friend figured out it was due to citrus fruits, she informed her mother to which mom responded, 'Don't lie. I know it's herpes!' and my friend replies. "I DON'T HAVE herpes", bleep bleep

My pal systematically went through how she and her doctor finally determined the cause but bat crap crazy mom insists it's herpes. So my response was "Sweetie, what exactly have you been doing to those citrus fruits?"

No comments:

Post a Comment