Monday, October 17, 2011

Our Father who art INTERCEPTION!!!


We (and by "we" I mean the monkeyboy and I) were watching the EPSN highlight reel when, praying our communal night prayers with the Peach and Papa (before sending the kids off to bed), I yelled out INTERCEPTION at the WRONG wrong wrong time. Peachy points her chin down and raises her eyes at me, 'Interception? Really mama! Our Father who art interception? You think God likes that???'

Good point Peach, I'm sure God didn't like that interception as much as I didn't. The Cowgirls just couldn't hold on to the football. Did they coat the ball in jelly? The Pat's couldn't keep a grip on it either but sheesh!

For the record, the TV now gets turned off when saying prayers. Somehow I've managed to earn a very bad reputation. ???

No comments:

Post a Comment