Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Going to see the family.

Truth be told, even though it's been a month in a half since I've seen my family, I'm not excited about this trip.
I hate traveling. Loathe it.
I hate hot weather. Despise it.
I hate having to live like gypsies. Detest it.
I hate having a pile of work that I'm going to have to attack, remotely.
I hate ("tmi" warning) that I won't be able to be intimate with my husband. In football going long is a good thing especially when the receiver makes the catch and runs it in for the goal. In my monthly cycle going long means that the intimacy husband and I will have during my visit will be holding hands and sitting together in a dark theater because we won't even have a couch to cuddle upon. Can't wait!

Can you tell I'm excited? It's not what I want. Rarely is it ever what I want, but my consolation is that it will be exactly what I need. 

Having voiced all that, my husband is fairly creative, so I really can't wait to see what he comes up with to nurture intimacy without union. TMI, I know. I apologize, but I did warn!u!

No comments:

Post a Comment