Friday, August 22, 2014

If babies could talk

Oh, the stories they'd tell!

Yep, they wake us at all hours of the night, they need to be cared for and reassured but on the other hand when you take a certain perspective, you understand very quickly that they'd be saying' "What the heck!"

- Meal-time: "Oh, great. I get to eat something that looks like it's been squished under your shoe"
- Temperature taking: "You're stickin' that where? To get what?"
- swimming: "When I wet my pants you get cranky. I get nice new dry pants and you immediately get me soggy! What the heck! What was wrong with dry? FYI - it's friggin' cold!"
- diaper changes: "Really? I'm not a cake. Quit frosting my butt like a cake."
- Speaking of cake: "Useless humans. You've already smashed up the crayons and spread them like everywhere"

No comments:

Post a Comment