Friday, October 26, 2012

Worst presidential yard sign


Seriously? This is the best the camp could come up with for a yard sign? Nothing conveys stagnation like something looking like it just came out of the lagoon for the log ride. Really guys? Whose bright idea was this? These yard signs are the same color as my aunt's pool in Mexico. She'd say, "there's nothing wrong with the pool. Hop in". I went nowhere near that pool.

If I was an Obama supporter, I'd be embarrassed to display this sign in my yard. I live in a swing state in a left leaning district and I was surprised by how few Obama signs I've seen displayed. With these pukey colored signs, I guess I'm no longer surprised why.

The President of the United States of America and the log ride. Hmmm, is that REALLY the association you want to make. Just sayin'... epic fail

1 comment: