Thursday, August 26, 2010

I'm gonna need therapy for that!

    Is the most oft proclaimed phase in the PA household. Papa usually says it after I flash him a Peach bottom first thing in the morning when hugging her I ‘accidentally’ pull up the back of her robe when Papa is ‘coincidentally’ in front of us. I used to do it quite often when she was younger but not so much now (ok to avoid the inevitable confession, I did it this morning!).

I seem to recall first hearing the phrase when the baby Peach had a diaper rash and Papa was confounded when applying the zinc ointment. Modesty precluded him from applying the stuff to his baby girl, but necessity mandated it be done. So with one eye closed, head half cocked so he couldn’t see what he was doing, apply the ointment he did. By the time I walked in she was frosted like a cake and relief oozed out of every pore of his body as he first uttered ‘I’m gonna need therapy for that’.

No comments:

Post a Comment