Monday, October 21, 2013

Are you ready for some football???

I love football. Football is my life. You play football wif a football on a football field. Check out the skit!


The only problem I have is that I watch football on tv with my spawn around. My choice of language during said football games is a tad colorful. So much so that the Peach pit, well she has a way of raising me that she punishes my foul mouth with push ups, sit ups and burpies. Oh, I hate burpies! It's not uncommon for someone to walk into the house and find me doing push ups because of something I said.

One morning monkeyboy walks out of his room in the morning and finds me doing v-ups with an exercise ball. You with me? If not check out the short video of what v-ups with an exercise ball looks like.

He takes one look at me, in his drowsy morning saunter into the living room and says....
"What did you say that you had to do THAT?"

No comments:

Post a Comment