Thursday, December 22, 2011

Peachy's pinch-e pots

Seems that Peachy made some pinched pots in her art class. Lucky us now have her 'lovely' pinched pots! Have I mentioned how 'not artsy' I am? When I apply myself, I can appreciate art but even then I miss so much. Perhaps that's why my confessor told me I need to develop that side of me. Eh, crafts are not my thing. I'm so happy for all the crafty moms out there but I ain't one of them. I don't speak that type of mom language and I don't get all gooey looking at her artwork. She however is ever so proud of them.

So this morning when I saw them I asked husband 'What are we going to do with Peachy's pinche (spanish expletive akin to damned) pots?'
So he reminds me ' They are PINCHED pots not pinche pots!'

No, I pretty much think they are what I said they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment